Thursday, November 11, 2010

My new kawaii shoe!!!

This is my new kawaii shoe.. haha!! looks like crocs right but honestly is fake want... haha!!! Just cost RM13.. cheap and nice right...LOL~~~ let me tell the reason why i feel like buying this shoe... we went to teluk batik and i saw stephen liew was wearing it and is so kawaii.. small and nice compared to mun choon's geh shoe.. haha!! especially is white.. me likey.. so i planned to buy the green one tapi tadak so here comes the white shoe.. hahaha~~


The first time when i wore i will clean it whenever is dirty but lately i'm getting lazier and lazier... thx to someone who keep stepping on my white shoe... haha!!! decided to let it be till it turn black.. nice also what... hahaha!! there goes my story about kawaii shoe... me likey..*thumbs up*!!


p/s: i forgot that jane got one too.. white with red... quite nice also le with england flag on the shoe..haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment