Thursday, November 18, 2010

Last day at school as a lower 6 student!!

Mum used to tell me that first part of my life i go to school, another part of my life... i gained knowledge... she also said that whoever who lost their way to school will lost their way in life in the future but for me except for knowledge, i found friendship!! It is something i learnt at school... But if i haven't learned the meaning of friendship, i really haven't learned anything!! But it seemed that i learnt alot!! I've many many friends to be there for me when im down or share my happiness... A true frien never gets in your way unless you happens to be going down!! haha=)

How did it get so late so soon?? It's afternoon before morning... December is here before June... My goodness, how coluld the time has flewn???? SO, we might only meet till the next year.. do take care yourself and enjoy your holiday!!! Keep in touch if possible.. LOL~~ I dropped a tear in the ocean.. the day you find it will be the day we meet.. MY FRIENDS!!!

2 comments:

  1. haha..so touching la...kaka
    we gt chance meet....
    well in sdo i guess..haha..
    our noob family...when u wanna play sms me n angeline...if possible i sure join to play^^
    take care for tis one motnh plus...
    n c u next year again!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ok.. you take care too.. haha!! meet u next year and together have fun lu.. haha!! see ya...

    ReplyDelete