Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm bored to the max!!!! kill me... also don't know what's the reason i came to school.. trying to be a good girl i guess... hahaha!!! Why can't we stop going to school after exam??? That's what i usually do at convent... haha~~ we got nothing to do also.. the only entertainment are UNO,SNAP and also lappie.. hahaha!! especially today, i should have been sleeping at home... wasting my time go to school and woke up so early... lazy la=.= teacher tak masuk class pun.. benci... what can i do until 12pm? study?? tadak mood after exam.. sleep?? not comfortable... play UNO?? too bored ady.. hahaha!!! i need holiday and trip badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna enjoy to the max not bored to the max la.... any suggestion where to go?? cheap, fun and easy to reach... haha!!

4 comments:

  1. penang....most of the thing will be sponsored....and u get to go and hv fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ok... will be there after my camp.. around 12decmber!! hahaha~~ wait for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. u better don't ffk me...i will kill u..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok ok.. i wont la.. dun worry.. haha!!!

    ReplyDelete