Friday, August 6, 2010

The worse week ever!!!

I had the worse week ever in my life.. i thought luck is my name but mind it..my first name is bad.. which means my name is bad luck.. Oh my gosh.. i cant believed i knock someone's butt today.. (well i mean the car).. haha.. i was driving quite slow and i don't know why i will still knock his car.. i admit it was my fault but i just felt shocked because this things will never happen to me since i start driving.. something wrong with me today?? Now im waiting for the uncle to call me and see how much i need to pay.. just a little problem and i don't think the uncle should make a big fuss lo.. Punishment is lame but it comes.. which means i get a great lecture from my parents and they're trying to deduct the money through my monthly allowance(i will never let that happen).. lols~~hope my bad luck will be over soon and i pray hard that the uncle will just forget bout this matter and don't call me pls... haha~~


*yesterday i knocked someone's car too but it wasn't that serious like now.. see.. how bad luck i am.. my driving skill wasn't that bad actually^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment