Friday, August 13, 2010

love my mum to the max!!!!


My life began with waking up and loving my mother's face. I can't believe just a word and i can get my yummy tomato fried rice cooked by my mum.. yesterday i told her that i'm bored with canteen food.. don't know what to eat and asked her to cook something for me to eat during recess...

She told me she's very busy and don't want to care about me so i thought my plan to eat something other than canteen food is ruined.. lols.. but the next day when im awake.. i saw a tupperware with my favourite food in it..Yummy Yummy!!! i was so happy that i show it to my friends!!! i felt sooo lucky to have such a great mum but sometimes she do nag me(always when im getting fatter and fatter)..lol~~ i wonder who ran to help me when i fell or kissed the place to make it well.. the answer is simple~~~ My MUM!!!

My mum is a never ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness and beings. I may sometimes forget the words but i will never forget the tunes...



*love u mummy~~muakz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment