Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hard to make decision!!!

ARGH!!! What should i do?? still got one more day and i haven't make up my mind.. should i curl my hair or should i straighten it or should i cut my hair short??? who can give me answer.. i don't want to regret after i have decided... i might look mature with if i curl my hair.. but i might also look like a balloon if i straighten my hair.. haha~~ i feel like cutting my hair short but if is ugly i got to look like SHIT for the past two years... DARN!! still can't make up my mind.. Let me see what will i answer when the hair stylist ask me what do i wanna do with my hair ba since everyone also said that "Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions"!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ann, dont cut short hair, aint suits you my opinion. And i think straight suits you bah cuz curl hair really hard to take care.

    ReplyDelete