Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Waka Waka!!!

Waka Waka!! the moments that i will never forget for the rest of my life.. I still can remembered the steps... hahaha~~Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are and the things you would never want to lose...This is the dance that i learnt in the camp where im in the workshop 2... Our OTsss are awesome and i learnt alot through the camp!! Creative thinking where you don't even know that you can actually do it!!!


Continued by teamwork, faith, determination and many more... We're actually given less that 5 minutes to think about the steps but we actually managed to do it!!! I was trying to do many things at the same time, which is my nature.. But i was enjoying it and i still do enjoy it!!! Whenever i hear this song it reminds me of all the delegates and the moment i spent at NLLC... Workshop 2 is awesome and so do the delegates and Otsss....

No comments:

Post a Comment