Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Chirstmas!!!

HO HO HO!!! Merry Christmas!!! The very word brings joy to our hearts... No matter how we may dread the rush, the long Christmas lists for gifts and cards to be bought and given~~~ when Christmas Day comes there is still the same warm feeling we had as children, the same warmth that enfolds our hearts and our homes.. Well, for this year, my Christmas Celebration kinda different... Maybe im not celebrating at Genting where i used to do it for the past two years!!! hehe..


I celebrated at Cubebox with my buddies and partly because of my buddy birthday(chia ling)... Even the atmosphere at Genting is much nicer yet i appreciated the time i spent with my friends and also family!! Can't wait for the next Christmas.. I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year!!


But i only got one Christmas present!!! Awwww... But i knew Christmas is more than only received gifts... It means much more... Forgive your enemy, tolerance your opponent, to a friend, use your heart and lastly to your family and loved one.. Use your smile and sincerity!!! Thanked to the person who gave me my Christmas present... I liked it very much!! Muakz=)

Lastly,
I wished you all merry Christmas,
I wished you all merry Christmas,
I wished you all merry Christmas,
And a Happy New Year!!!!



*sorry for the late post as Christmas had over!! My computer just awake from coma... hahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment