Saturday, October 23, 2010

me likey!!!



what should i say?? is coincidence or is fate?? no one will know... but from the start till now.. i realised how much u make me smile and being loved.. firstly ur "if" melted my heart... whenever i feel like stepping back u will have ur way to make me feel touched and i will surrender.. such a loser.. LOL~~ Ure a nice guy but too bad, my past relationship makes me don't dare to step forward and im not ready~~I'm afraid to get hurt again... i looked tough but actually im very fragile.. once broken consider gone.. haha!! I like the necklace u gave me.. not something expensive but at least is meaningful!! our deal about this necklace will happen when the time is right.. I hope in future i can do what makes me happy, be with who makes me smile,laugh as much as i breath and love as long as i live!!




No comments:

Post a Comment