Sunday, October 31, 2010

hate it!!!


I wonder do all the girls like to think too much?? or is just me alone?? LOL... i don't know why.. i like to simply think and make myself bo mood.. I used to tell myself that for every minute i'm angry.. im wasting 60seconds peace of my life... I also don't want to think too much but i can't stop my mind from thinking.. Hate that la... What's wrong with me ar?? maybe i think too much hor but it wasn't my fault.. i just think for the worse nia ma.. no wrong right.. LOL!! It is more important to do the right things than do the things right... AM i right?? hahaha!! People used to say that " relationship is like a glass a scratch on any side will reflect to the other side too. so always handle feelings careful because then the scratch could not removed." so u cant blame me for thinking too much=)

No comments:

Post a Comment