Friday, November 30, 2012

Hello to Uni =)

It's been ages since i last update my blog.. Due to a piglet's request, i'll update my blog with my life as an University student.. Giving up on UMS made me as an UTAR student (cheapest private university).. haha!! No doubt that my course BBA might be the most number of students for October intake..  9 months never touch any books and my first semester was like damn fast with only 7 weeks of classes.. The worst thing is i'm taking accounts this semester.. ish >.<


That's the side view of the university.. Place and the scenery are nice but as for the management.. You'll know when you're a student here.. Many people chose to come to UTAR even some are from Sabah and Sarawak.. Therefore, i asked them, " what makes you choose UTAR"? The reason was UTAR is very well-known in their hometown.. Unbelievable?? Believe it!!! I managed to know a FEW friends(ji mui) that i'm comfortable with where i can share feelings and also secrets.. I'm not sure when i started to be anti-social, don't feel like getting to know new friends.. Something is wrong with me.. Haha!!! 



The grand hall.. My first impression i thought is a temple but ended up is the place i'll stand in 3 years time.. At least i won't be graduating at MCA building.. The design is quite cool and spaces..  Went there once for the 10th anniversary celebration.. My friends told me that it's very beautiful when the lights are all turned on during the night time.. =)




Group picture near block B..



Chilling at Starbucks 



First time to AEON 18 with piglet fong and kavy lim.. Had our lunch at Kim Gary and planned to play bowling but don't have.. DISAPPOINTED!!!




The thing that i learnt in UTAR was we need to be competitive and fast in grabbing your next semester's timetable.. It was the first time for me and i was like OMG.. Kill me.. My future course mates gathered at my house just to grab for the  same timetable.. We had our plan on which timing to choose but it was messed up when our timing was taken by others... The worst thing is we couldn't get the same tutorial classes.. Seriously, the situation was like dooms day is coming.. haha!!! So, that's my screwed up second semester timetable.. Hope things will be better next semester.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment