Friday, October 7, 2011

Money money!!!

Money money!!! I'll let you guess how much is it? haha!! This is the amount of money that me and my dear save for 4months... Everyday we put 2 50cents and now we have rm250... We planned to use the money for our holiday after stpm .. Even is not alot but at least it supports half of our flight ticket.. haha!!!


Therefore, we decided not to use the money until we really need it badly... That means i need to work hard in order for me to go for holiday.. Pulau perhentian, sibu, korea and many more.. Wait for me to print my money and let them dry k? lol...


This is the cow shaped piggy bank... haha!!! Filled with 50cents and is very heavy.. Seriously... Now we got to say goodbye to this piggy bank because we had open a joined account at a real bank... haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment