Friday, June 24, 2011

Stupid Fella!!!!

How come there is such an idiot people driving around the town!!! Trying to U-turn when you're not supposed to do so and then bang someone... Ya!! the someone is my MOTHER!!!!! That idiot caused my mum in accident.... If you don't know how to drive according to the rules then just F***ed off.... You're not hurting yourself but you also hurt others... Yet, u still got face wanna report police.. so call din't report you can't claim your insurance and try to blame my mum when it's not her fault!!! What she have is witness... You're died~~~~ BUT, he still escape even it's his fault.. Din't even get "saman'... I wonder where is JUSTICE??? U just get away easily and my mummy who suffers.. Don't blame me if i curse u because u deserved it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment