Friday, April 29, 2011

Tanjung Karang!!!

Yepi yepi!!! Family trip to Tanjung Karang!!! Never been there before... hehe... The journey just takes around 1 and the half hour nia.. I slept the whole journey...=)



My handsome daddy... say "cheese".. haha... very hot hor?? pity pity=)


Pam the tyres before start our journey... Go go go... wanna have fun to the max!!!


Pic with my noobie dear=)

This is the purpose we went to Tanjung Karang... nice right the writing?? But my writing nicer le... haha!!! My dad wrote them even he didn't even know how to read chinese... haha!!!

We need to write 3 books and each books got 200 pages of the chinese words in order to get the buddha statue... And need to finished them in 3 months... nice? So heavy till need two people to take it.. haha!!! My daddy geng le?? haha!!! well, the main purpose not because of the statue, is because each words we write we are actually praying that our world will not have disaster!!!



Tanjung Karang quite similar to Sungai Tiang!!! Famous with seafood=) some even purposely drive to Tanjung Karang just to buy the fresh seafood!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment