Friday, March 11, 2011

New Experience=)

This is my first physiotherapy treatment=) Well, the reason why i will go to hospital for treatment is because my left hand got problem.. Before i start this treatment, the doctor do an experiment where my left hand can support only 11kg while my right hand can support 25kg... That means my left hand very weak and i can't take heavy stuffs.. Will feel very pain...


This was my first treatment... Got to dip my hand into the waxing machine for 7times.. For the first time you will feel very hot and your hand will be very numb but later on it will be alright=) haha~~



Then, i need to cover my hand for 20minutes=) You know what, when i was undergoing the treatment, i could see many patients who are 100times worse than me... I still remembered that i saw a little girl.. Just 9 month old and she's one of the deform child with a shorter hand and 2 fingers only... If you saw that child I'm sure you gonna sob...Take my words!!! She can't even walk properly... She will fall when she start walking...But she didn't even give up.. So do her parents!!! haiz=( As people used to say, be grateful for the home and everything you have, knowing that at this moment, all you have is all you need!!!



This was my second treatment... Since i told the doctor that the waxing treatment made my hand gone worse, he tried a new one.. The ultrasound treatment.. Not the scanning want o.. Don't misunderstand.. This want is they will put gel on my hand then rub my hand for a few minutes...


After the ultrasound treatment, i got to exercise this to built my strength back... this is the simplest one but yet i still feel that i can't do it... So tiring and my hand so pain=( Never mind, i will work harder to cure my hand.. I consider as the fortune one compare to others..Maybe God wants me to meet a few wrong people before knowing how to be grateful for the gift!!! AZA AZA=)

No comments:

Post a Comment