Friday, February 11, 2011

Last year as teenager=)


My last year as teenager.. aww... I'm turning 20 next year!! My family is a heaven heartless world... Actually i didn't really plan to make a birthday party but because it was my special day, my dad decided to do a party and have fun!! When i look at my life, the greatest happiness are family happiness... Love daddy and mummy to the max=)



My special present by someone special.. Lol.. Im surprised when i actually saw this cake... As you guys know, I like pooh pooh very very much.. So, it meant a lot for me and of course it is from you.. hehe=) thanks and i like it soo much!!!



Picture with 3 elderly.. (Katrin, yuen lee and fiona)..LOL..This is because they're not teenager anymore... Not like me still little girl.. hahaha!! I'm sure they will smack me when they saw this..


Yummy yummy!! I wondered whose leg it that... busy bbq-ing.. haha!! oh ya.. i would like to thanked the guys for preparing food for us.. Girls just need to say what we want to eat and then the guys will prepared them.. LOL.. so gentleman ya.. hahaha!!


My cool friends!! lol... (Jinx, mary, chia ling, liz. ming qiu, kristina, michelle, xin rou, sit teng, su yin, ming man, nicole, esther and lastly of course the birthday girl la..) hahaha!! Really had a lot of fun meeting my old friends and start gossiping.. Discussing who will marry first... Should do it again someday... LOL... Friendship isn't a big thing but is million little things.. love ya



Whoa.. surrounded by guys hur?? hahaha!!! (Tuck yew, melvin, mun choon, ah lim, ah teh, ze zian, chee hooi and eng heng)... Thanks for coming and help to prepare the food ya... The language of friendship is not words but meaning!!! haha!! I would like to thank you form the bottom of my heart but for my heart has no bottom=)

No comments:

Post a Comment