Monday, September 13, 2010

Ist note at FB^.^

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?

Not really.. Heart that matters..


2. Smart?

Erm.. maybe slightly smarter than me..


3. Preferred age?

At least one year and the max is only 6years^.^


4. Preferred height?

I'm 160cm..maybe around 170cm.. LOL


5. How about sense of humor?

It depends but most important is he can cheer me up when im sad..


6. How about piercings?

Hell no!! My parents will kill me if they know my Bf pierce his ear..


7. Accepts you for who you are?

Of course...


8. Pink hair?

NO way.. I hate lala...


9. Mushy or no?

Sometimes especially when he treats me.. hahaha~~


10. Thin or fat?

Moderate will do!!


11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?

sunshine look^.^


12. Long hair or short hair?

Duh.. of course is short..


13. Plastic or metal?

It means???

14. Smells good?

weird question.. do u wan ur mr right to smell stink??


15. Smoker?

I hate smokers.. i repeat.. i HATE smokers..get my answer?


16. Drinker?

occasionally that's fine for me.. hehe^.^


17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?

well, it depends...


18. Muscular?

Just a little bit is ok but too over.. not comfortable.. hahaha~~


19. Plays piano?

not really but if he can play piano, no harm right??


20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?

I prefer sentimental than rock so for bass bye bye~~


21. Plays violin?

Interesting!!!


22. Sings very good?

I'll like it..


23. Vain?

no for my answer!!!


24. With glasses?

I don't really mind~~


25. With braces?

Is ok for me..


26. Shy type?

It depends but dun la too over..


27. Rebel or good boy/girl?

Of course good boy la.. Duh..


30. Singer or dancer?

Singer:p


31. Stunner?

Better not.. hehe~~ dangerous..


32. Hip hop?

Professional hip hop is ok.. Malaysian style?? PLS~~


33. Earrings?

Hell no!!!

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?

Better not la.. I can’t really accept.. sorry~~


35. Dimples?

If he have, it will make him more prefect.. LOL


36. Bookworm?

I don’t really mind~~


37. Mr/Ms. love letter?

Love it:P


38. Playful?

Like it.. I’m playful too but not too over.. will get annoyed..


39. Flirt? flirt?

Darn.. who the hell will like flirty guys.. fell insecure.. haha~~


40. Poem writer?

Can I say no.. ewww… it will be like super bored…LOL


41. Serious?

When it is time to serious he need to be serious..


42. Campus crush?

Don’t really care..


43. Painter?

Well.. ok for me..


44. Religious?

Depends.. can’t give you answer until I meet him.. haha~~


45. Someone who likes to tease people?

Not too often.. it will ne annoying.. eee…


46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?

Can I say I want him to be in the centre.. LOL


47. Speaks 20 languages?

A human being can speaks 20 languages?? That’s cool!!!



49. Good kisser?

Whatever.. I don’t know how to differentiate also but who wants a bad kisser anyway.. LOL



50. loves children??

Of course.. I love children soooo MUCH!!



No comments:

Post a Comment