Sunday, July 18, 2010

yummy yummy^.^

"Nyam nyam" my favourite junk since im small.. i need to find many places only can buy it.. but thanked god i found it today at Giant.. so my dinner will be nyam nyam, appollo and tiramisu ice cream.. yummy!!! lols~~ im soo happy when i'm eating it.. but my parents and friends will say that i'm childish cause i still keen in eating it.. lols~~i still remembered that my dad will buy me nyam nyam when im sad or moody.. after i ate it i will be happy back. lols~~ lame right.. but i knew that i need to enjoy the little things, for one day i will realised that they were the big things.. haha~~
another favourite junk that i used to eat it when im young.. used to bring it to kindergarten and primary school.. hahaha~~ "let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners that make our souls blossom"^.^


*fully recommended~~ should try it if u guys never eat before.. lols~~

No comments:

Post a Comment