Monday, April 12, 2010

Hiking experience!!!


I always hope i can go Broga Hill to see sunrise but unfortunately my dream turned into ashes... haha^.^ so last sunday i decided to join my aunty's friend(named jenny) to go hiking at Bukit Hartamas... My cousin tagged along with me too... we went there around 9am and started our journey.. Aunty jenny gave me and my cousin a stick to support ourselves... Not than more 10 min i separated with my cousin coz she is kind of new in hiking and then i continued by following the uncle.. It is sooo tiring when we need to climb to the top.. i did fall down a few times coz it is very slippery after a rain.. Middle of the way i just realised that aunty jenny used a new path to go to the peak where we need to try an error enable us to reach to the peak.. the path will be more difficult and longer compared to the shortcut..


It takes about almost 2 hours to reach the peak. Through this experience i found out that trees are very important in hiking because they will give us support when we feel like falling... haha^.^ After we reached the peak we took a rest and then back to the bottom of the hill again.. We almost reach at the starting point at around 12.30.. I cant feel my body anymore because im exhausted.. but i do enjoy it very much.. a new experience in my life... I hope next time when in good enough i want to go to the Broga Hill to see sunrise and climb Mount Kinabalu.. Gambateh kudasei^.^ To people who like outdoor activities, u can have a try hiking where u will find it very interesting and challenging..







4 comments: