Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Working VS Study~~

SOOOO how should i start this post???? erm.. should i say " hey u like working or study??? " i will say i like to study... why i say so??? OK!!!!
FIRST: freedom. I will just be in the school until 2pm after that i will have my own freedom and i can hang out with friends or do stuffs that i like. BUT, as for working i will work from 10 till 7pm. is a very long time BUT BUT BUT my working place is very flexible.. u can come anytime u wan and u get a high pay!!! haha!! lucky me~~~

2nd: what do u speak usually. During school time we will just say " cikgu saya tak dapat habis kerja saya lagi, boleh besok hantar tak??" OR we will say " teacher i forget to bring my books but act we din finish up the work " BUT when u start working u will just say " Hello, sir/miss, im joann from the bla organisation, will it be a right time for me to interview you regarding bla bla bla.." OR " please rate how satisfied are u with bla bla bla where 5 means u are extremely satisfied and 1 means u are not at all satisfied"

3rd:life style. After school we will have our lunch,had a nap and during evening we will do some exercise or sport. BUT when i start working... i will wake up on 9.30am take a bath and go to work.. after 7pm i will have my dinner and spend my time to watch anime, read comic and check my facebook. BUT not bad since i like anime and comic badly especially Detective conan and dear boys!!! haha!!! And when almost 2something i will go to bed!! Sometimes will be earlier and sometimes later la.. hehe~~


* Thats my life and i can see how much changes there is. Not everyone might experienced what i had but thats me.. Thats my life and nothing can change it. SOO.. i small advice.. no matter what happen whether u are studying, working, just enjoy your life to the fullest...

1 comment:

  1. woah... u've updated. lolx! yea, u're right, enjoy life can ady..

    ReplyDelete