Thursday, July 2, 2009

Penang Trip

Last weekend I went to Penang with my family and relatives,,,The purpose we went there is to pray but manatau ended up with eating the whole journey nia...we will never missed our breakfast, lunch, tea time and dinner...We ate laksa, rojak, char kuey teow and alot alot more...After I came back i gain weight le..damn fat now..
My cousin and i went to buy 2 packet of milk and then went to pray...We pray the god by using the milk..we though after pray wanna take one packet go back home to drink for blessing geh manatau in one second the milk disappear already...surprising le..hahaha


Me with the goat at the Kek Lok Si temple



In the car

me and my cousin


me and my cousin



The god milk..

had alot alot of fun at there....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Failed In Driving Test
For all my friends info
i failed my car test..and god damn the tester..I fail at jalan raya there..not even started to drive100m he asked me to stop and patah balik...then terus failed...huh...cant they stop "eat full full" even one day?? no wonder most of them are "big size"....

1 comment: